The Wairua Warriors are a group of like minded individuals who share a love of Obstacle Course Racing (OCR) and a passion for helping people from all walks of life to become fitter and healthier.
We founded New Zealand’s first OCR Sports Club. Since establishing the club in 2014 our members have achieved the following
- Multiple Spartan Races (7km, 14km, 21km, 42km) all around Australia, Hawaii, and the USA.
- Multiple Tough Mudder Races in Auckland.
- The Mule Madness in Auckland.
- Mud Sweat and Tears in Christchurch.
- Obstacle Course Racing World Championship (OCRWC) qualification 2017.
- Competing at OCRWC 2017 in Canada.
- A 2nd placing at the Inca Marathon in Equador.
- Multiple placings at local racing events.
And the list continues …
We are just ordinary people aiming to do extra-ordinary things … Why not?